- You say "like" entirely too much when trying to explain a story
- When you get very excited your eyes light up and you can't seem to get your words out fast enough
- You get distracted very easily
- You refer to quotes a lot
- You love Taylor Swift
- Your pretty smile and teeth
- Your boobs (haha)
- Your "pretty little asian eyes"
- You are kind and sincere
- You're a sensitive, beautiful loving person with a quirky personality that makes others laugh
- Your extreme good looks (my boyfriend responded with this hahaha)
- How smart you are
About Me
- Small Town Girl
- I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Day 14: What Is Noticeable About Me?
When I asked a few of my closest friends what they found noticeable about me they answered with:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3