About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 7 and 8

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured items

This is a pillowcase that Sara gave me when I was leaving Peace to move to Greenville so that I could have something that had helped her, help me in my transition and to have when I was missing her.


The watch that Doug got me for my 22nd birthday


My "BFF" ring; Sara and I got matching ones when we were out shopping for roommate items about 4 years ago.


Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh

Honestly, picking just one would be hard..so I think I'll pick a few

yup, this is my best friend.

I love my friends

And well...this is a long story haha

I could probably add a lot more pictures that make me laugh, but I'll just stick with these for now.

1 comment:

  1. Aww this post definitely made me smile :) I'm so happy about your most treasured items :) And of course the pictures are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3