About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Quotes

Sometimes, when you imagine a perfect guy, you realize you've described a person you've known forever.
   
  

I can't stay mad at him and when I'm mad at him, he says the most sweetest things and i for
get why i was mad in the first place. I love it when he does that.

So just kiss me and let my hair wrap itself around your fingers, let me steady myself in the arms of a man that won't ask me to be what he needs, but lets me exist as i am.

With every moment we share, every smile, every touch, I become more certain that in you, I’ve found something I’ve looked for a very long time. I don’t know what the future holds, but I do know how much your love excites me and how happy I feel when I’m with you. And, from this day forward, that’s more than enough.


If I woke up next to you every morning, I would be more of a morning person.

"Everytime you smile, I smile
And everytime you shine, I'll shine for you."


I'm crazy about you and I want you to know that if I had the choice of hanging out with anyone in the entire world or just sitting at home with you eating a pizza and watching a crappy tv show... I'd choose you everytime. –Scrubs

There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.

 
Confidence is key. Sometimes, you need to look
like you’re confident even when you’re not.


He'll drive you crazy only because
he knows he can & thats love.


“‘You like him?’ Josie asked, staring down at her plate.
‘Yeah.’
‘And he likes you?’
‘I think so.’
Josie lifted her glaze. ‘Then you shouldn’t worry about what anyone else thinks.’”
-Nineteen Minutes

Everyone has a certain part in their lives where they truly wish they could just freeze time. Whether it was three years ago, today, or still to come. Whether it was just a moment, a whole day, or a whole summer. Everyone has a time in their life when they wish everything would just stop. The world would stop turning and people would stop changing because to them, at that time, everything was perfect.

I'm giving you my heart & hoping you know what to do with it.





Because you kink your eyebrow when your trying to be cute. And you quote Keimoo, even though I've never actually seen you read. And because, you miss your parents, but you'll never ever admit that. And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life and they've both been with you. I mean, that's gotta mean something right? And because we're both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
-One Tree Hill


 

I'm not into the idea of living with out you

It's your life, give it a happy ending.-Boy Meets world.

 

The bottom line is, life is about learning, whether you’re in school or not. We are human. We make mistakes. But your lowest moment might also be the one where you begin to rise, and rise. So double back. Regroup. Brush yourself off, and try again.
- Sarah Dessen

I want to marry you because you're the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do.

 
So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I though that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.-The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3