To begin, I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now, but have never gotten around to actually doing it. I decided to finally go through with it, with the help of my best friend, Sara, and so here I am. I'm sure the few of you who will actually follow this blog, already know who I am, but just in case, here is a little about me.
I'm a girl who loves to write and read quotes. I love Taylor Swift, and anything with peace on it. I have problems in the trust department because of past experiences, and I am really working on fixing that. I am in the process of completing Grad School so that maybe, hopefully one day I can be a Marriage and Family Therapist.
I love the idea of love. I want that love that lasts forever, and hope that one day I will see that people do stick around. I have far too little confidence in myself, which is another thing I'm in the process of working on; I personally think that this stems from the trust issues.
God is first in my life. My friends, family, and boyfriend mean the world to me. I would drop everything to make sure I was there for them when they need me. I have been told that I allow people to walk all over me, but I like to think it's just because I am willing to be the girl that people go to whenever they need something because they know that I will always help.
When I get nervous, I tend to talk way too much, about random things. I have a habit of playing with my hair and biting my nails whenever I feel like I'm in an awkward situation. I am entirely too sensitive, and get emotional way too easily.
Basically, I'm just a girl who has faith that I can change for the better, has flaws that make me who I am, and has hope that one day, everything will make perfect sense in life and love.



I love all of your pictures :)
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world! i can't wait to read all of your posts and follow along. it's SO cute so far and you did an awesome job with the layout....but where are all the pictures of taylor swift?! :)
ReplyDeletethanksss sara and fan!! and fanny...i didn't want to freak anyone out too much..yet. hahaha :)
ReplyDelete