About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 11: Lover or Fighter?

I actually just said earlier today that I was a lover not a fighter, which is ironic; however, when I actually think about it, I may in fact be both if that's possible.

                                                     
I am a lover most of the time; always trying to satisfy everyone, and trying to minimize conflicts. I say "I love you" all the time to those that I honestly, really do love. I make sure to let those people know I'm thinking about them, and that I'm always there if they need me. If I get into a disagreement with someone I care about, I tend to be the first to say "I'm sorry".




However, under certain circumstances, those circumstances where I really care about whatever is being discussed, and that I feel very strongly about it, I will argue my point until the end. If someone is talking negatively about someone that I care about, I will defend them until I'm blue in the face.



So, if necessary, I will fight to get my point across, because, lets face it, sometimes you just can't help it; certain things will hit a nerve, and will send me into a frenzy of emotion, with words just pouring out. Usually though, I am a girl who tries to keep the peace, and love beyond words; I try to avoid confrontation, unless absolutely necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3