About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 16: Change

If I could change one thing about the world...hmmm...only one thing? Because if I could change the world, I would want those with low self esteem to realize just how important they are, I would want the economy to change for the better, I would want people to quit disrespecting each other and putting each other down, and I would want world peace...I could come up with a lot of others. Because there are quite a few things that I would like to see change in this world, it is hard to just pick one thing.

1 comment:

  1. i love all of these quotes :) and especially you wanting to change the way those with low self-esteem feel..wouldn't that be great...if bullying could stop and people could feel important and worthy of respect. ahh...if only we could change it.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3