About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 17: Truth or Love


Truth OR love?! I can't choose either or; they are a match pair, and without one you can't have the other. I am completely in love with my boyfriend, and yes, sometimes my past experiences rise up and cause me to second guess him; but, I know that it's just my past demons trying to haunt me because I trust him completely. In my past, I had guys that I could not trust at all, and I tried to push those thoughts aside, but they continued to rise and without that trust, I knew that I could never open myself up to love them. You have to build up trust, just as you have to grow love for that person. Over time you begin to realize that you trust that person with your heart, and you with that realization, eventually comes love. Trust is putting your heart in the hands of the one you love, and trusting them not to break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3