About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 19: Letter to Me

Once again, the weekend put me behind on my blog, and for that I'm sorry, but better late than never, right?

For Day 19, the challenge was to write a letter to myself stating all the things I love about myself.



Dear Self,

Where to begin? It is not often that I tell you all the things that I love about you, which is probably wrong on my part. I definitely do not give you enough praise to boost your self esteem. To begin, I would like to say that I love how caring and loving you are to others. Everyone that you have in your life knows how you feel about them, and how much they mean to you, and that is a trait to be admired. You can never love to much.

Lauren, you are a independent, and focused young woman, which is also a trait that I love about you. You know that as long as you set your mind to something you will succeed regardless of what others say about you. You also have managed to stay a hopeless romantic despite the men who have let you down in your life, and I think thats admirable. You believe in love, and you have hope that this love that has found you is going to last forever.

I also love how you have the ability to remember what song was in which movie and tv show, and in what scene; it may not be an important characteristic but it is what makes you, you. Another trait that makes you who you are is your love for quotes, and Taylor Swift. I think that those traits are unique of who you are, and despite what others believe, it is a part of your individuality.

You love God, your family, friends, and boyfriend and would do anything for them, and that is something I love. Having a faith in God no matter what is an amazing thing to maintain, and knowing that with Him everything is possible, is something to cling to. Please maintain your ability to get excited about the small things in life that come your way; keep your faith, and your ability to show how much you love others. Never give up on your dreams, and do not let others discourage you from making your mark on this world.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3