What is my passion? Well, honestly I feel that it is hard to have only one answer, so hopefully Sara won't mind if I use her seven questions in order to answer this question, because I thought that was a great idea in order to fully answer this question.
7 questions to finding your passion:
1) What puts a smile on your face?
My boyfriend, family and friends, looking up quotes, hearing a Taylor Swift song as soon as I get in the car, watching my favorite tv show, turning on the tv and realizing one of my favorite movies is just beginning...
2) What do you find easy?
Writing, helping my friends when they need advice, being there for those I care about
3) What sparks your creativity?
Hearing a good song, listening to someone talk about what inspires them, reading a great article or book..
4) What would you do for free?
Help a friend or family member in need, write and find quotes..
5) What do you like to talk about?
My family, friends and boyfriend, a good movie or tv show, favorite memories, a good book, my aspirations, celebrity gossip (it's a weakness)...
6) What makes you unafraid of failure?
Remembering that although I may not be perfect at what I do, as long as I try my best and I love doing it, then everything will work out; and also remembering that, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
7) What would you regret not having tried?
Finishing my Masters, and opening up my own counseling practice


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3