My best friend? Well, I do not have just one best friend, I have multiple best friends who provide me with so much joy in this world. They are always there for me when I need them, and although I may not see some of them as often as I'd like to, they all remain close to my heart. Each one of them has been there for me when I needed someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with, or someone to just hang out with; I couldn't have asked for better friends and they all have a unique trait that makes their friendship even more special. I love how much they add to my life, and I hope they all know how blessed I am to have them in my life, and that, no matter what, I'm always here if they need me.













No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3