I do not have just one person I admire the most. I have different individuals that all have traits that I admire; my mom I admire for the strength she has had to do things that she has always wanted to do, despite her fears, such as speaking at church about her life and the struggles she has had to overcome. I admire my granny and poppop for the strength that they have had to make it through this difficult time of being sick, and yet they still continue to have faith. I admire my cousin, Candy for being a single mom and being amazing at it. I admire my boyfriends ability to not care what anyone else thinks, he is just himself and loves every minute of it. I admire Sara Beth Mclamb for her ability to dress according to however she feels like that day, and she can pull off any of those styles, and I admire her ability to take life by the reigns and just go for it. I admire Taylor Swift for her gift of writing all of her feelings out and sharing them with the world, making herself vulnerable. I admire many people for the different gifts that they have in this world; we all have different unique characteristics that make us who we are, and I think that many of those traits in those that I admire would be so great to try to immitate throughout life. I think that for me, it is more a matter of respecting these people for who they are and how they face their life.



This was a good one :-) I love the part about Sara, lol.
ReplyDelete