About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Changes Ahead


Since I graduated in May, I have been working at my stepdad's company which was supposed to last me until I graduate from Graduate School. The company is one that recently joined with another, which is a security company; I thought that it was going to be more than what it has turned out to be, and honestly I was disappointed in the fact that what once was supposed to be a full time job, has become a job that is more like an on call position. I never know when I will work, and my hours are never certain. I pay all my own bills, including a car payment because my old car decided to die on me :( Since I have started working there, my stepdad and I have not seen eye to eye at all. We disagree on everything, and rarely speak which is very upsetting to me, especially considering the fact that I don't want it to hurt my mom as well. Because of the hours being uncertain and the tension at work and at home, I am now being forced to look for another job. Beginning next Monday, December 6th, I will begin babysitting for two little boys who actually are the sons of my old babysitter. I will also need another job as well in order to make ends meet, so I would love if everyone could begin praying for me and my situation in hopes that I find another job where I am able to afford all of my bills. It is a very stressful time, and changes are occurring every day. It is daunting and uncertain, but I am relying on God to help me get through it. I would really appreciate the prayers as I face the challenges that are sure to come my way with the changes that are occurring. Thanks to all.






1 comment:

  1. Hope everything works out for you! I've been on the constant search for a job after I graduated college so I know how you feel. I am also a small town girl, so of course I have to be your newest follower :)
    xo
    Rach

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3