About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Been MIA

Hey there to all you bloggers! I'm sorry that I have been MIA lately. My life has been completely hectic. I recently received a new job working as a leasing agent, and until it becomes fulltime, I am babysitting so I work 8-5 with no lunch break. Busy, busy days. For any of you who have never babysat, it is a tiring job, but full of joy.

I also have completed a full semester of grad school! I currently have a 3.7 gpa!

Life is also crazy because I do not have a place of my own; I am jumping from house to house, and staying the majority of the time with my cousin and her husband who have been kind enough to help me out. Although life is fullll right now, I will do my best to start updating more.

Hope all is well with ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3