About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 28: If I were to die tomorrow, what is one thing I would regret not doing?

I know that I have been absolutely horrible at updating lately, and I am so sorry. I have been extremely busy lately, and had so many things to work on that I have been unable to get on a computer for an extended amount of time other than to do school work. I will try to do better!

So for day 28, that is rather late...

Honestly, if I were to die tomorrow I would regret not having resolved my conflict with a particular member of my family. It is difficult knowing that you are not getting along, and not being able to do anything about it because of reasons that seem to be out of my control.
I also would regret not having met my career aspirations for myself; my dreams are very important to me, and I have worked hard to get to where I am today. Even though I may not be at the job I want to be at as a career at the moment, I know that as soon as I finish my masters I will be on my way to meeting the career I have hoped for.
I realize that this is two things I’d regret, and not just one; however, those are two things that are on my mind at the moment and I feel they both are answers to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3