About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 27: Created for a purpose

What is the one problem, challenge, or issue I was born to address?
I feel like this is a very deep question, one that I’m not really sure yet how to answer. I would like to think that I was put on this earth with the purpose of helping others; I have always enjoyed being able to help my friends whenever they needed advice or a listening ear, and because I am getting my masters in marriage and family therapy, I hope to one day be able to help families and children through counseling.
So I guess in answer to the question, I would like to think I was born to address the problem of people not having a kind, and compassionate listening ear to talk to. I would like to think that I can change the way people may perceive a certain situation, and help them to realize that things can change for the better.
But, even though that is one issue I would like to help with, and that I hope I was born to address, I like to think that I have many other challenges or problems ahead of me to assist others with. I like to think that I have a whole list of purposes to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3