I saw this blog challenge on Simple Girl's blog, and wanted to try to complete it since I have not been blogging much lately.
Day 1- A picture of yourself and ten facts
1. I am obsessed with Taylor Swift.
2. I love any movie that has Rachel McAdams in it.
3. I am currently working on my masters in marriage and family therapy.
4. I really want to visit California and Australia one day.
5. My favorite animal is a penguin.
6. I am way too sensitive.
7. I am a very protective big sister.
8. I have a dream of one day becoming a successful marriage and family therapist, while writing novels or self-help books on the side.
9. I absolutely love just the general white daisy.
10. Give me a glass of Moscato wine, and an episode of How I Met Your Mother and I am one happy girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3