About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, March 28, 2011

ABC's

A-Age: 22 years old

B-Bed size: full

C-Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet

D-Dog: I don't own one.

E-Essential start to your day: caffeine
F-Favorite color: torquoise

G-Gold or Silver: I prefer to wear silver.

H-Height: 5 foot 2 inches.

I-Instruments you play: I used to play the violin, and I started to learn the guitar but unfortunately have not   practiced in awhile.

J-Job Title: Leasing Agent

K-Kids: Not right now.

L-Live: North Carolina

M-Mom's name: Margaret

N-Nickname: LAH or Laurnie

O-Overnight hospital stay: none for me.

P-Pet peeve: when you can hear someone chew their food.

Q-Quote from a movie: Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.-Runaway Bride


R-Righty or lefty: I am a righty.

S-Siblings: I have a younger brother and sister.


T-Time you wake up: 6:50 am

U-Underwear: I prefer American Eagle brand.

V-Veggies you dislike: I dont really care for sauerkraut or spinach, but I don't hate them either.

W-What makes you run late: Not wanting to get out of the bed.

X-X-Rays you've had: I've had x-rays on my teeth.

Y-Yummy food you make: Chicken Casserole

Z-Zoo animal: Penguins (if that counts for the zoo)


Thanks Simple Girl for the ABC's post!

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3