About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my friend in Heaven

Today is my friend Danta's birthday, and unfortunately he isn't here to be able to spend it with his friends, instead he is spending it with Jesus in heaven. He passed away last June, but is still missed every day. I was so blessed to be able to call him my friend. He was one of the most amazing people I have ever met; so giving, and hilarious! He was always giving me the best advice, and I know he would be so happy for me that I have finally found a great guy because I can't even tell you the countless times we would talk about my terrible experiences with men and he would tell me to "hang in there lo". I enjoyed our bojangles lunch dates and all the times Jessica, him and I hung out together. Even though he would make faces, I know he secretly loved listening to Jessica and I sing Miley Cyrus, High School Musical, and Vanessa Hudgens hahaha. He made such an impact on everyone he met in life, and he will never be forgotten.


Happy Birthday "D"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3