Inside the Mind of a Small Town Girl
Main Page
Smile
Peace Girl
Words to Live By
Headfirst, Fearless
About Me
Small Town Girl
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.
View my complete profile
Monday, April 11, 2011
Photo Challenge: Day 12 & 13
Day 12: A picture of something you love
Boston Red Sox
Reading, especially Nicholas Sparks books
Going to concerts
Road Trips
Day 13: A picture of your favorite artist or band
Taylor Swift
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3