About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Beginning of a New Week

Sorry for the delay in getting out a new post! The weekend was crazy; I was spending time with best friends, my boyfriend, and dealing with being sick, as well as getting homework done for grad school. For some reason, grad school homework is so much more difficult to complete than homework for my undergrad.

Now that Monday is here, I am still feeling pretty under the weather, and the actual weather isn't helping with this one bit. Despite feeling sick, I am excited because this is my birthday week!!! I will be 22 on Friday, and to celebrate I am going to see Sugarland in concert on Saturday with my boyfriend, my best friend, and her boyfriend.

October is also exciting because this is the month that Taylor Swift's new album comes out!!! Go ahead and laugh at me those of you who think I'm a little too obsessed, but this album, Speak Now, is going to be absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to receive my copy in the mail.

Because it is my birthday week I would like to share my wish list with you guys:
  • The Breakfast Club DVD with special features
  • One Tree Hill Season 8 on DVD
  • A couple of days to spend with my amazing friends i.e. SBM, Hayles, Missy, Elaina, Fanny, Casey, Nikki and Candy.
  • A relaxing couple of days with my terrific boyfriend where we don't have to always have something to do but just time to spend together
  • My granny and popop getting better
  • A new ipod
  • A new laptop
  • A Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera
  • A job that doesn't have me stressed 24/7
Now I know that my granny and popop getting better and receiving a new job is not something I can ask for and automatically get, it is all in God's hands, and I also know that the last few items are pretty expensive; however, that is why, afterall it is called a "wish list".

What about you guys? What would your wishlist for your birthday consist of if it was this week?

2 comments:

  1. haha you and your tswift.
    I hope you have a magnificent birthday and enjoy sugarland!
    That's an awesome bday wish list and I hope you get what you wish for.
    I'm praying for your family and hope things work out <3 love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. some how i knew you would comment on the tswift <3 i wish that you could come see me this week and stay for at least a night. i miss you. thank you for the prayers. i love you

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3