About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Time

In one hour, it will officially be my birthday! This year it is nothing spectacular, like the 18th or the 21st; however, my birthday is still an exciting day to me. It seems like things have been changing all around me, and as those of you who know me, know, I hate change; I just want my birthday to stay as exciting as it has always been regardless of my age.

Speaking of change; generally, every year on my birthday my Granny will make me one of her fabulous cheesecakes. Cheesecake is my all time favorite cake, and she makes the best one in the whole world and I always look forward to getting one on my birthday; however, this year things are different. If you girls have been reading, then you know that my Granny has not been well lately, and so this year on my birthday she actually is undergoing a surgery to put stints in her legs to help with the blood flow and so not only will I not have one of her amazing cheesecakes, but I also will be worried about her. She is such a strong woman and I just hope that she knows how wonderful she is. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Now, on a happy note, I will be attending the Sugarland concert on Saturday with my best friend Missy, her boyfriend and my boyfriend. I am very excited to be spending time with friends and listening to good music. Plus I finished all my grad homework before the weekend so I don't have to worry about that while I'm singing my heart out at the concert :)

I hope that you all have an amazing day tomorrow and celebrate the day as if it's your own birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!
    Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a blast!

    I like your smiles section. I am a OTH follower and have been since the first day as well! love it! I still get excited when they film here :)
    Practical Magic is one of my very favorite movies!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3