My beautiful, blue eyed baby sister, Spencer, who is absolutely not a baby anymore will be turning 18 in about 3 hours! I can not believe it! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was pinching her chubby cheeks, and riding my bike around with her. She has grown up to be such a smart, caring, funny, beautiful girl, and I not only my sister, but one of my closest friends.
We have had numerous fights, billions of laughs, inside jokes, and serious conversations which have all added up over the years to make us as close as we are. We may not always see eye to eye, but at the end of the day, I know that if I ever need her, she will always be there and that is something that I am so thankful for.
As she continues to grow in life and love, I hope that she always remembers just how special she is, and never allows anyone to make her feel less than a princess.
Happy 18th birthday, Spencer Margaret! I love you so much. <3





Spencer Margaret and Lauren Ashley:
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that this has to be one of the sweetest things that I have ever seen. I want you both to know that I love ya'll more than words can describe. Ya'll both have become a huge part of my life over the past two years, you both are just like sisters of my own. We have grown a relationship with one another that is like none other. We have shared many, many memories together and no matter what the situation may be, time may pass where we will be apart and hardly see one another but nothing or noone will ever replace you two in my heart. You both, and including your parents are just like another family to me that I never expected to be apart of the way that I was. Everyone accepted me, even at my worst and I will never be able to repay any of you for that. Ya'll did and would have done any and everything that ya'll possibly could have done for me and that means more that any of you will ever know. Just know, no matter how much time may pass by where we may go without seeing one another or even speaking, I'm thinking of ya'll and will never ever forget the relationship that we have all grown! I love you all very, very much. And Spencer; beautiful, I want to wish you a very happy 18th birthday. My little baby is growing up. I wish you the best of luck with everything in life. You and Lauren are both very intellegent and beautiful girls and will never have any problem succeding at anything ya'll are working towards. Take care of yourself spencer, and lauren too. If ya'll ever need anything- i'm only a phone call away. I love you both very much! Miss you girls. (:
Love Always,
Amy Nicole.
the pictures of you guys are SO cute :)
ReplyDelete