About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

My best friend, Sara is a blogging inspiration to me. On her blog she has talked about a 30 day challenge that she will be doing, and it sounded like fun; therefore, I have decided to join her in hopes of being able to accomplish the challenge.

For today, Day One, the question is, "What do you regret the most?", and for me, although everyone always says it, I would have to say I really have no regrets. I'm not going to lie, I have had moments in my life where I thought to myself, "If I could go back I would like to change this or that..", but then, when I think about it, I probably wouldn't be where I am today without those moments.

Throughout life, there are always going to be "what if's" and "if I could have done thats", but without having done those exact things, a lot of the really great things in life today may not exist because, in reality, each of those "what ifs" got you to this exact moment. So, have I had days where I wished I owned a remote control like "Click" so that I could rewind certain events, yes, but those moments were just that, in that moment; after having thought about it, I wouldn't really want one, because then where would the fun in living be? Making mistakes is all a part of life. Living is making mistakes, learning from them as you go, and having fun in the process.

Think about it. If you had one moment to redo over, and you were able to, how much different would your life be right this second? Would you have met a certain person, or learned that particular lesson, or even realized how blessed you were for what you had? Everything happens for a reason, and although we may not realize what that reason is at that moment, later always brings a perspective of realization.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3