For Day 2, the question is "Who/What can't you live without?", and for me this is definitely an easy question to answer.
There are people in my life who give me strength when the going gets tough, give me encouragement when it is very much needed, and are those I can rely on no matter what. These people are my friends, my family, and my boyfriend. Without them, I do not know where I would be; life would not be nearly as enjoyable, and it would not be any where near as bearable.
As for things that I cannot live without, that would have to include, music, journals, and good books. Who doesn't love a good song to listen to, a journal to write all of their innermost thoughts, and a book to read to escape reality every once in awhile.
What about you? Who/what couldn't you live without?









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3