About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 3: If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?

Wow, seriously only one wish? I have multiple wishes, and if any of them were to come true, I would be extremely happy; not that I'm unhappy with what I have now, it's just that, being able to make a wish would be thrilling and a once in a lifetime opportunity...

So if I had the opportunity, multiple things woudl probably come to mind; therefore, if I could wish for something, I would wish for:
  • A new job that I would enjoy going to and that could support me
  • My mom to be happy in life without any worries.
  • My sister and brother to become successful and enjoy life to the fullest.
  • My dad and I to have a closer relationship
  • For the true love that I'm experiencing to never fade
  • For the world to know God and realize that He is coming back to save us
  • For my granny and popop to heal
  • For those who have never felt love, to experience it
  • The ability to see my best friends so much more than I do now
  • The ability to end my trust issues altogether
  • All the little children to never feel pain or be without a home or to feel unwanted or unloved, but instead experience the love of a family
The list could go on I'm sure, and not because I want to be selfish, but because as a little girl, watching Aladdin always made me think about the wishes I would make if I had a genie ask me what my three wishes would be; therefore, growing up I had a lot of time to think about what they would be, so I guess you could say they have added up.

I'm just a girl who has wishes built up, waiting for the day that the genie comes to grant me one...or three. <3

1 comment:

  1. I love your wishes, they are so sweet and thoughtful of others :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3