About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 5: What's the point of life? Define a great life.

What an insightful and broad question. What is the point of life?  

To me the point of life is living, making mistakes and learning from them. Life is realizing that there are going to be days when nothing is going right and you just want to give up, but then having those days that make everything worthwhile. Life is loving, and making every moment count. Life is enjoying the little moments, and loving every moment with your friends and family.

The point of life is to realize that life itself is a gift from God, and that we were put here for a purpose. The point is to realize that life is a crazy ride, and that you just have to roll with it, and live it to the fullest.

In order to have a a great life, I believe that is what you have to do. Live each moment like it's your last. Love like crazy, and always remember that God has a plan for you, and that you are just trying to fulfill your purpose. A great life entails having friends and family that love you, and the mentality that although some days are going to be hard to get through, "you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you".

I think the song by Lee Brice, Love like Crazy, says it perfectly...
"Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I Love You
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common since
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy"

1 comment:

  1. love this, you wrote it so well.
    I nodded my head through this whole post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3