About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 7: What does your name mean? Why were you named what you were named?

Lauren: it is of American origin. The English meaning is "the laurel tree, symbolic of honor and victory", while the French meaning is "crowned with laurel", or "victorious". It is thought to have been made famous by the actress, Lauren Bacall, the wife of Humphrey Bogart.

As far as why I was named Lauren...well, my mom just really liked the name, and when she became pregnant with me, that is what she decided on.



Some famous celebrities with the name Lauren:


Lauren Conrad: actress/author/designer

    Lauren Bacall: actress

    Lauren Bosworth: actress

    Lauren Graham: actress

    Lauren Holly: actress
   

              Lauren Hutton: actress

    Lauren Albanese: tennis player

    Lauren Bush: model




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3