Have I ever had my heart broken? Well, to be honest, there have been 2 times that I can think back to and see that my heart was torn a little, but broken, I don't believe so. Those two times had nothing to do with a significant other but instead two people in my life whom I thought would never let me down. Those people were people who I thought had to be there for me no matter what, and love me unconditionally; but I guess you learn as you grow up that nothing is ever guaranteed.
Other times in my life, I have been let down by guys who have decided to cheat on me or just hurt me, and thought at the time that my heart was definitely broken; however, after having experienced real love recently, I realize that those times were very hurtful, but were only minor aches, not an actual broken heart. I believe that if I were to experience the same sort of hurtful things that those guys did then, now with the guy that I'm completely in love with, I would then experience a broken heart for sure.
Have I ever broken a heart? I do not believe I have, but then again, I guess you never know for sure unless the person tells you, and I have never been told. I try to be careful when a person's heart is involved because I know how fragile they are. I would never want to hurt someone or be the reason that they experience a broken heart; I guess sometimes it can not be avoided if you do not feel the same for that person as they do for you.
The heart is a sensitive matter, and should be handled with care.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3