About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 9: What I like Best about Me

What do I like best about myself?


Well that’s a slightly difficult question to answer for me. My answer wouldn't be physical but instead more to do with my personality. The best thing that I like about me would have to be the fact that I am always and will always be there for those that I love. They are so important to me, and I do not know where I would be without them, and because of that, I like to make sure they know how much I appreciate them. I would drop everything in order to make sure I could help them with whatever they may be going through.
 I am a loyal person, who tries to do everything possible to keep everyone happy. Of course I slip up, I am human; however, I do what I can to make sure my family and friends know how important they are to me. So I would have to say that my loyalty, compassion, and ability to always be there for others is what I like best about myself.

"If all of my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow them; I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall."

"A real friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out"

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3