About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

25 Questions

1. Do you see a lot of stars at night where you live?
Yes I do, not as many as I would like, but I do see them.

2. Did you cry today?
No I haven't cried today.

3. What are you doing tomorrow?
I will be going to work, and then going to Greenville to see my amazing boyfriend.

4. What is the last movie you watched and what's the best thing about it?
I went and saw Megamind 3D; the best thing about it would have to be how much it made me laugh, and the company I had with me when I saw it.

5. Are you craving any kind of food right now?
I would like some sushi right about now.

6. Who slept in your bed with you last?
In my bed with me..hmm I'm thinking probably my sister.

7. Where were you at 9am?
In my bed.

8. How do you feel about your hair?
I wish it would grow faster.

9. Do you plan on having any babies and if so how many?
Yes I would like to eventually have kids; I'm thinking around 2.

10. Do you wear makeup?
Yes I do.

11. Have you done any community service this year?
I have. I have volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House.

12. What is the last concert you went to?
Sugarland!

13. Do you have any secret wishes right now?
mhm, but they're a secret so I can't tell you or they won't come true.

14. Have you ever cried in front of the last person you kissed?
Yes I have.

15. If you could be anywhere right now where would you want to be?
With my boyfriend.

16. How is the weather lately?
Pretty chilly.

17. Where do you want to eat next?
a Japanese restaurant in Greenville.

18. What scares you the most about relationships?
Oh, umm...loving him and not being loved in return, being left alone, being cheated on, putting all my energy into it and it failing...

19. What's your favorite sport to play?
Tennis and Golf.

20. Do you like chocolate?
Well yes, yes I do.

21. What are you listening to?
Taylor Swift, of course.

22. What happens to you when you get nervous?
My heart starts beating really fast, my voice gets shakey, and my mouth gets dry.

23. Does the rain ruin your day?
No it doesn't, it just makes me want to buddle up inside and watch a movie or read.

24. What is your relationship status?
Completely in love with my boyfriend.
25. Are you ticklish?
Sometimes, not usually though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3