I have had many happy days in my life, and still have happy days occur; therefore, I am going to share with you what some of my happiest days have been, and what are some of the happiest days that still occur for me.
Some of the happiest days I have had were:
1) When my brother and sister were born
2) When my cousin had her baby, Christian
3) When I would make a present for my mom or dad when I was in kindergarten, and see their faces light up when they received it
4) When I received the presidential scholarship to Peace College
5) When I went to the hospital, and was able to hold one of my best friends, Denise’s, baby Lily for the first time.
6) Meeting Taylor Swift after her concert.
7) When I realized that I was not only acquaintances, but good friends with some of the girls at Peace, as well as when I went to ECU and became best friends with Missy and Elaina.
8) When I had my 21st birthday and all of my best friends were together with me to help me celebrate.
9) When I graduated from East Carolina and then was accepted into Grad School
10) When I was asked that August 11th to be Doug’s girlfriend
The happiest days for me are:
1) When I’m spending time with my friends and family
2) When I’m hanging out with my amazing boyfriend
3) When I am on the beach with some of my favorite people
4) When everything is peaceful, and I have no worries
5) When I am going on a road trip
6) When I complete something I have been working hard on
7) When I go to a concert to see someone I love perform
8) When I help someone that is close to me feel better, whether it is through a kind word, advice, or a listening ear
9) When I make my parents proud of me
10) When I can tell that I brightened someone else’s day



http://inthemindoflovestricken.blogspot.com/2010/11/25-questions.html
ReplyDelete