About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl who wants to believe that love can happen, and last forever, while trying to figure out who I am, and learning to live life according to my own rules, and no one else's.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 25: My 10 Most Significant Moments

10 significant moments that have occurred in my life, just 10. I find it somewhat difficult to narrow down just 10 moments that I can pinpoint as having been the most significant as of now in my life. I'm sure after writing this, I will look back over it and think, "Oh, I forgot that one time...", but I'm going to attempt to pick out 10 anyways.

1) When my brother was born on Sept 26th, 1990.

2) When my sister was born on Oct 5th, 1992.



3) Accepting Jesus into my heart, and realizing what it actually meant to live for Him.



4) When I was accepted to Peace College.



5) Meeting some amazing girls at Peace...for example, SBM, Casey Ann, and Fanny.





6) My cousin, Candy having her amazing son, Christian.





7) Attending ECU and meeting some of my very best friends.




8) Graduating from East Carolina University.



9) Getting accepted to Grad School.
10) Getting into a relationship with the best guy that I know, and falling head over heels in love with him.





1 comment:

I love receiving comments, thank you for any you may have <3