My boyfriend, Doug, is turning 24 today!! Although he made the comment that it wasn't that big of a deal, to me birthdays are a big deal, especially his. It is a day to celebrate because on that day, that person was born, and Doug is definitely one whose birth should be celebrated. He is such an amazing person inside and out. He cares about others, and is always there for his family and friends. He has a fun outlook on life, always the life of the party. He can turn my frown to a smile in a matter of seconds. He is kind and sincere, but yet a "guy's guy". He has a wonderful sense of humor, and a charasmatic disposition, and is smarter than he knows. I am so blessed to have him in my life, and because of that, I am so happy to be able to celebrate his birthday with him.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! I love you <3






http://inthemindoflovestricken.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html
ReplyDelete